Monday, March 15, 2021

CLOSED: 5033 Adkins Avenue in South City

I adore assisting 1st-time Buyers, and this fabulous transaction went off without a hitch! Closed. My clients duked it out with competition to contract this gem, and they are saving significant money monthly by becoming Home Owners. The mortgage of this adorable historic brick bungalow is almost $1000 less than their current rent. Such a win. Amazing! 
 
Congrats, Team Adkins and thank you for putting your trust in me. I truly enjoyed my time with you!  In addition, a sincere thank you to M for her kind referral.

If you are contemplating a 2021 move, the time to start strategizing is NOW, friends.  Need advice or someone to bounce ideas off of?  Curious about what your house is worth or what Buyer strategies are beating out the competition?  Need more space or a home office or more room for at-home-learning?  Seeking a quiet weekend retreat outside of the city?  I can help, let's connect!