Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Great news!

Yesterday AM was our annual Sales Award Meeting at the Coldwell Banker Gundaker Corporate Headquarters Sales Office.  As a group we gather, reflect on the year past, & kick off the new year with enthusiasm. 

Even after 11 years as part of the Corporate Centre Team, I look forward to this event.  Coldwell Banker Gundaker President, Jim Dohr, presented the awards yesterday.  I am thrilled to announce that our office ranked in the top 3 in production.  I, within the office, ranked in the top 10! 

I am elated, particularly as our office contains some of the largest top-grossing teams company wide, including one of the largest REO (bank-owned) teams in the city, comprised of numerous Realtors.

As a single agent operation 100% hyper focused on my clients' needs and careful attention to every minute detail, including well-planned marketing and communication... this is a huge professional AND personal accomplishment for me.

2012 was extremely kind to me.  YOU ALL were extremely kind to me.  Thank you again for your business, referrals, and support.  Without you, I would not be able to continue to do what I absolutely love.  My success is attributed to you and your trust in me.  I do not take that lightly.

Between my St. Louis Magazine 5 Star announcement and this- what a fabulous year end wrap up it has been.

Thank you, my friends, from the bottom of my heart... ♥