Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Under Contract: #1989 Crossbridge Ct. in St. Charles

Oh happy day and an exciting start to a new year for my amazing clients, J and L...
... they just contracted this meticulous newer construction ranch in St. Charles!  I have said it before and will say it again, nothing beats the magic of walking in to a property with clients to an immediate group epiphany "Here it is- the ONE!"  It never gets old. ♥

As J and L journey in to an exciting new stage of their life together, this home will be the perfect place to do so.  A warm congratulations to my wonderful Buyers! They close escrow in March.  See the property details HERE.

In St. Louis and considering a move?  The 2018 market projections predict a healthy market for both Buyers and Sellers!  I am always accepting new clients, Buyers and Sellers, and would appreciate the opportunity to present my services to you. Let's connect, and make it happen in 2018 for you and your family...