Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Coming soon, x3 in West County

2019 has been an fantastic market for both Buyers and Sellers in St. Louis.  Due to lower inventory conditions, activity level is still rolling steady and incredibly healthy as we barrel through the 3rd quarter.  In fact, I have 3 new West County listings hitting the MLS over the next few weeks that I am super excited to share...
This is just a tiny peek at what is to come as we do the final preparations of listing from staging to photographs.  If seeking a new home or luxury villa in Ballwin or Chesterfield, Parkway West or Parkway Central school districts, feel free to email me for more information at carrie.nenonen@cbgundaker.com.


In St. Louis and contemplating a move?  I have 18 years of experience working with St. Louis Buyers and Sellers throughout the Metro.  I would love to be considered. Let's connect...