Thursday, December 10, 2020

CLOSED: 4205 Chisholm Trail Drive in St. Charles

 Just in time to cozy up for the holiday fun in his very 1st house...


My amazing Buyer closed this handsome St. Charles split this morning!  We were in high competition for this beauty and won with some serious strategic negotiation.  We were even able to write in and include all of the awesome lower level projector home theater components so he can enjoy Home Alone or The Grinch on moving day!  YES!

M is not only a close friend of ONE of my former clients but TWO and their families.  I love his tribe and I knew in my heart that he would be a pleasure to work with.  Boy, was I right!  M- thank you for your trust and such a smooth and seamless transaction from front to back.  I truly enjoyed working with you and am so happy for you!

I also want to extend another warm thank you to the B and A families for sharing my name with their friend.  Your confidence means so much to me.  I am so appreciative of your kindness and trust, friends.💓

If you are in St. Louis and contemplating a move in 2021, the time to plan and prepare is NOW.  A seamless transaction requires preparation.  

NOTE: I am an incredibly COVID-19 safe and aware agent.  I have established new virus business protocols to ensure the safety of your family (and mine), while taking advantage of this incredible market!  

Let's connect...